Awards and Abstract Submissions
Each year UKCPA invites abstract submissions for presentation at the conference.
UKCPA Autumn Conference abstract submissions is opened now!
The abstract submissions deadline for poster presentation at the UKCPA Autumn Conference on 4 – 5 November, Hilton Hotel, Manchester Airport, is 15th June 2016.
To sign in your research for presentation at Autumn Conference, online submission form is available here: http://bit.ly/1Q2ufiY.
We have listed the following resources to facilitate submitting your abstract for award or presentation:
- Abstract Guidelines for UKCPA Conferences;
- Eligibility criteria for hameln Foundation Level funding: UKCPA Autumn Symposium – note: maximum of 10 funded places are available;
- Award Guidelines – to learn more information about current awards offered by the UKCPA, follow he link: http://www.ukcpa.net/events/awards;
- Abstract listing for all abstracts presented from 2010.
For reference only: the documents listed below can only be used by adjudicators when marking abstracts and posters:
- Marking grid for awards and abstracts;
- Marking criteria for poster award.
If you are selected (our congrats!) and want to get some help with presenting your poster, we prepared some advice from participants of previous conferences:
- poster presenting – the UKCPA requires A0 or A1 portrait format poster;
- poster template: if you have never designed a poster before, we present here one that you can freely use if you want. Please remember that this is just an example poster, and does not represent mandatory template for UKCPA conferences. You are welcome to be creative;
- examples of good posters: poster 1, poster 2.
*Remember to get approval from your organisations to present your work, if such is required*
Follow our Facebook and Twitter and learn about all news about UKCPA activity, photos from events, and interesting information.